Thursday, September 16, 2010

Letting Go

The saying goes "If God brings you to it, He'll get you through it". That could not me more true for us these last few days as we clean out our house to sell. Our kind agent called it "decluttering". Decluttering the past 18 married years, 11 years with children and 9 years in this house. We live in a small, very old house so there is only so much a family can cram in here but we have done a pretty good job. The getting rid of junk is not hard. The getting rid of our treasured possessions was not as hard as I thought it was going to be either because God is so good - He pours out the grace to be able to let go of things that I wanted to spend my life with. Things I have and have been saving that I would never think I could let go of. It's weird because I love my treasures, I really do. But I have come to a sweet place of letting to. God is good and His grace is sufficient for anything He leads us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment