Friday, September 17, 2010

There is nothing normal about this...

This is what I tell myself every time a plane I'm on begins it's ascent and the ground below grows small.  This blogging business feels exactly the same way to me.  I'd like to keep it all to myself - it's safer that way, on the ground and incognito. But, it's too late - we're in the air so to speak.  Our house is for sale and we're moving to Guatemala. If you read our letter there's a lot more we want to share with you. If you didn't, I'll post it below.

In the letter we mentioned the Buena Vista Sports Academy for Boys.  So much is happening right now as this ministry is taking shape - really amazing things I'll share shortly but I wanted to post this video Brock finished recently that tells the story and the vision of BVSA.  Check it out - 







No comments:

Post a Comment